Here’s an introduction to what we aspire to achieve with the Leading Landlord Blog.
Hello, my name is Al Williamson. Thank you for checking out the Leading Landlord blog.
I wanted to shoot a video to introduce myself and let you know this weekly blog is really about three topics:
- Helping landlords create new income streams,
- Reducing their expenses, and
- Increasing their equity.
By creating new income streams I mean creating other sources of income besides normal rent.
- Renting parking spaces to nearby business or zipcar
- Creating a wi-fi hot spot
Things like that – you get the idea.
The second topic is reducing expenses, by this I mean:
- Finding and testing products that can lower your monthly bills
- Sharing the savings you can create by sharing resources
Lastly, our third topic will be helping landlord increase their equity. This is a process of strategic community building and the goal is to make your “location” nicer and in more demand.
If all that sounds interesting, then I hope you’ll stop by each week and join the conversation.
I want to send you a free copy of our first eBook guide and other special reports, so please subscribe to our site. Thank you – I’ll talk to you soon.