It was a honor to chat with Bill Manassero about various opportunity Boomers have to invest in real estate.
Bill is a former missionary who turned into a rental owner upon his return to the states.
He differently has an great perspective on how creating beautiful and affordable housing can be a fulfilling way to build wealth.
Click HERE to hear our discussion on Bill’s website
What You Will Learn
- House Hacking can made economic sense but is not ideal for a new marriage
- Creative ways to increase your rental income in tight markets
- Niche positioning and marketing to maximize rents
- How “rental arbitrage” can increase rents 5 to 10 times
- How you can help provide great housing and community for fixed income seniors and be more profitable
- How to implement an Inner-City Revitalization effort that helps communities and is profitable for landlords
Click HERE to listen from his website.
Links to the podcasts