It was a honor to chat with Bill Manassero about various opportunity Boomers have to invest in real estate.
Bill is a former missionary who turned into a rental owner upon his return to the states.
He differently has an great perspective on how creating beautiful and affordable housing can be a fulfilling way to build wealth.
Click HERE to hear our discussion on Bill’s website
What You Will Learn
- House Hacking can made economic sense but is not ideal for a new marriage
- Creative ways to increase your rental income in tight markets
- Niche positioning and marketing to maximize rents
- How “rental arbitrage” can increase rents 5 to 10 times
- How you can help provide great housing and community for fixed income seniors and be more profitable
- How to implement an Inner-City Revitalization effort that helps communities and is profitable for landlords
Click HERE to listen from his website.
Links to the podcasts
Join us for our webinar, where you'll learn how to make long-term profits with short-term rentals this Tuesday the 23rd!